Control the theme settings from the Fresco Settings page in the dashboard, access instructions below:
- Login into the WordPress administrator at http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/
- Select Fresco Theme the left menu
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How to set the post thumbnail?
- A: In WordPress 3.0, the post thumbnail feature has been renamed to the Featured Image. You can find it in the post edit mode on the right column.
Note: Please remember that the size of the thumbnail and it’s position you can change in the Theme Settings > Style.
- Q: How do I get the "Demo Look"?
- A: You will need to install the RocketLauncher package, which will contain all the sample content, widgets, theme overrides; in a completely installed Fresco website.
- Q: Why isn’t RokStories working?
- Q: I installed the plugins zip archive, but I receive an error upon install?
- A: You will need to extract the plugins zip archive, and install the each plugin individually.
- Q: How do I edit the CSS?
- A: To edit the CSS, you will need to edit using an ftp program or through your hosting control panel.
Note: The theme’s CSS files are in the CSS folder.
- Q: How do I get category pages?
- A: With WordPress 3.0, you can use the new menu manager to create category pages.
- Q: How do i get something to show on the Frontpage only?
- A: With the new Gantry system, we provide functionality where you can defined customised page layouts where you can set unique elements for your frontpage; such as widget positions, style, content ON/OFF, and lots more!
- Q: Why doesn’t the RokBox widget show?
- A: This is because RokBox is a system plugin, which requires the utilisation of shortcode, or a relation tag in your link code.